- Great desserts - large portions (two can share a chocolate avalanche for dinner), innovative ideas (Sizzling Sundae)
- Comfortable setting - They restore ancient furniture so every table in Mocha is unique and everything is up for sale. My favorite blue sofa might get sold, but there's always something equally comfortable to replace it. For now, my top favorite is the table for two with a chessboard table top.
- They play catchy music from unknown artists
- Chocolate shakes. Who else will liquidize a whole bar of Toblerone and give it to you in a glass
- Best cottage cheese paninis in the world.
PS: While you see Mocha outlets all over Bombay and several of them in other cities, all references to Mocha in my life are to the outlet in Juhu. Its the biggest, prettiest Mocha and I've been there so many times it feels like second home.