Monday, June 1, 2009
Announcing MEC : Breezy Breakfasts
Srivalli’s Microwave Easy Cooking stops at Bombay Foodie this month. The choice of theme was easy. If you are anything like me, hitting the snooze button on the alarm every morning, you would know how precious those extra minutes of sleep are. Leaving very little time for that most important meal of the day : breakfast. I love to hear any tips and tricks that help me save time making breakfasts on these mornings. And what better way than some quick and easy microwave recipes.
So get your best breakfast recipes out, make them in the microwave (you can use food processor etc. for grinding, but no stove top cooking please) and send them to MEC : Breezy Breakfasts.
Here are the rules:
1. Cook any breakfast recipe in the microwave and do a post on it on your blog between today and 30 June 2009.
2. Add a link to the event announcement on Srivalli's blog and this announcement. Do use the logo if you choose to.
3. Multiple entries are welcome. Recipes submitted to other events are also accepted.
4. Recipes from archives are allowed provided you do a new post on it.
5. Send me an email at bombayfoodie(at)gmail(dot)com with the following details:
Subject: MEC:Breezy Breakfasts
Name of the Dish
Your Post url
A picture of the dish
4. If you are a non-blogger, you can mail me all the details and I will gladly include it in the roundup.
5. This event accepts both vegetarian and non-vegetarian entries.
Okay, the announcement is over. And I am nervous. Incredibly. This is the first event I am hosting. You won't let me down, will you?